NEET PG 2019 is a National Level Examination conducted for admission in Postgraduate courses in the country. The National Board of Examination (NBE) will soon release admit card for NEET PG 2019.
The admit card is expected to release on December 30, 2018. There will be an official notice about the release of NEET PG admit card by the exam conducting body and the candidates will receive this information via e-mails.
The admit cards for NEET PG will be available in an online mode only. Candidates can access and download their admit cards via login on the website. To download NEET PG 2019 admit cards, candidates can log in using their User ID and Password. The hall tickets are issued to the candidates who have successfully submitted their application forms to NBE.
After downloading the NEET PG admit cards, candidates have to fix a passport size photograph on their admit card. At the time of examination, it is mandatory to carry the admit card. The candidates who will not carry their admit cards, they will not be allowed to sit in the examination. The article has complete details of how to download admit card, exam guidelines, things to carry during exam etc.
NEET PG Admit card 2019- Important Dates
|NEET PG 2019 Admit Card released||December 30, 2018|
|NEET PG 2019 Exam||January 6, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||By January 31, 2019|
How to Download NEET PG Admit Card 2019
- On the website, soon a link will be provided from where the candidates can download the NEET PG 2019 admit card. (Link will be available soon).
- Candidates can log-in using their User ID and password.
- After using credentials for login, enter the shown captcha code given in the image.
- Then, candidates will be directed to the window where NEET PG admit card is being displayed.
- Candidates are suggested to take the print out of their NEET PG hall ticket.
- A passport size photograph has to be fixed on the admit card.
NEET PG Admit Card Highlights
- The admit card of NEET PG acts as the entry ticket to the examination hall i.e. without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
- The photographs pasted on NEET PG admit card should not have stains or scratches. It should be a clear photo.
- The details given on the ID proof of a candidate should match with the details given on the admit cards.
- Once the hall ticket for NEET PG exam is released, any change of the exam centers will not be accepted by the authorities.
- The admit card of NEET PG will be available in PDF Format which is downloadable.
NEET PG Admit Card 2019: Photograph Specification
The candidates are asked to paste their recent passport size photograph on the admit cards. Space is provided on the admit card to affix the photograph. Following are the few specifications are given that needs to be followed while pasting the photograph:
- The photograph should have at least 75% coverage of the head and face of the candidate. The size should not be less than 35*45 mm.
- A caption having the candidate’s name and the date on which photograph was taken should be there at the bottom of the photograph.
- The background of the photograph should be white only.
- The photo should be printed on a high-quality paper with a minimum of 600 dpi resolutions.
Details on NEET PG Admit Card 2019
After receiving the admit cards, it is suggested to the candidates that they should go through the admit card details in order to check whether the details given are printed correctly or not. In case of any mistakes, candidates can contact NEET PG helpdesk details. Following details are mentioned on the NEET PG Admit card 2019:
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Exam date
- NEET PG exam center – Venue and Address
- Candidate’s category
Documents to Carry Along with NEET PG Admit Card:
Following documents are mandatory to carry at the exam centers. Candidates who will not carry all the required articles, they will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
- A printed copy of NEET PG admits card with a photograph of candidate pasted on it.
- Photocopy of permanent/provisional registration certificate issued by MCI/SMC.
- Photo identity card
- If the candidate does not possess a permanent/provisional registration certificate issued by MCI/SMC, they have an option to show the pass certificate of screening test (FMGE).
- Foreign candidates need to take their passport along with them to the test centers.